Monday, March 22, 2010

Funny moments

Twice today Ethan has said the funniest things that made Casey and I stop and laugh out loud. At breakfast this morning Josiah was humming a tune that I couldn't quite make out. Ethan said he new what it was and said, "you know, that one song." Well there is a song that we have sung in church and part of it goes Savior, he can move a mountain... Ethan thought a moment and said, "you know, that one song, Savior, peeking through the mountains." We got a good laugh and I've thought of Jesus peeking through the mountains all day today.
Yesterday for lunch I picked up some slow cooked barbecue pork from the grocery. I made it into a salad with pineapple and a barbecue/ranch dressing that the boys said was the best salad EVER. So anyway, tonight I called them in for dinner and Ethan asked what we were having. I told him we were having some chicken. He said, "Oh, is it that pork?" I said that no, it was chicken. And he said it again, "I know, but is it pork?" Couldn't help but laugh again. He is such a crack up sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment