Thursday, February 4, 2010

Company coming!

Well, I guess since I haven't posted in over a week that means we are pretty much back into a routine of ordinary days. The boys are really doing well in their school work lately. Josiah is excited and enjoying school again and that is so wonderful! He is starting to read and put words together. He gets so excited. Today he was working on a page while I was upstairs and he came running up the stairs yelling, "Mom, I did it! I read this whole page of words!" Yay! Those are the kind of things that make me so glad to be homeschooling.
We are all anticipating the arrival of grandma tonight! The day has finally arrived. My mom and my two aunts are flying in tonight and will be here till Monday. I'm sure this weekend will be anything but ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment