Monday, February 7, 2011

Photos of the last few weeks

After a trip to the library things are pretty quiet.

I'm so glad my boys love to read!

I love how different their hair is...one curly and the other straight...

Such sweet brothers!  They are getting so big!

Ethan ready with his snowball...he and Casey were having fun.

And they said it never snows in Texas!  But, here it is...again!

Josiah's mini snowman

Snow angel...he can barely squeeze into his snow pants this year.

Our dinner tonight - Barbecue Chicken Salad (chicken breast, black beans, avocado, corn and bacon over greens).  Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet boys. Tell them we said hello & if they want to come to legoland...they can stay with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. YUM to the salad! That looks so good!!!! I am fast falling in love with your boys. I love getting to spend time with their cuteness!

    ReplyDelete