Thursday, December 10, 2009

One Semester down...

Casey completed his first semester at Seminary! Phew! He started classes in August and here we are in December. Wow! He sang in three choirs and had more performances than I can remember. The highlight was probably singing in Bass Hall in downtown Fort Worth. I couldn't afford to go to those concerts...but it is one of the best places to sing in the nation (so we've been told).
So, for five glorious weeks there are no books, no classes, no concerts, no recitals, no tests, no papers...only work. I think we can manage that!

I am getting into my holiday baking and loving it! Still trying to find the best temperature for cooking in my small oven. It's kind of a guessing game too because most of the numbers are rubbed off the knob until you get to 425 degrees. So far we've made our first batch of pumpkin bread and a new brownie biscotti recipe that is super yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment