Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Today was our last Sunday at our church, WVBC. We came to WVBC in September of 2001, so we have been here almost 8 years. Wow! I can't even believe how fast the time has gone. Some seasons have been difficult, but I can say in all honesty that there isn't really any other place I would have rather been these past years. I can hardly put into words the love I have for our church family. There is something so sweet about true fellowship in a church that loves the Lord and loves one another.
Today we were so blessed by our "send off." I am more overwhelmed at God's goodness and the love His people have shown us than the sadness of leaving such dear ones. It is hard to leave, but to depart with their blessing, prayers and well wishes brings us much joy. So, today I am just thankful, and a little overwhelmed at God's grace towards our family. Thank you dear saints who have walked with us, served along side us, loved, encouraged and supported us these past years. You have greatly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment